Starts from: $24.99
Writing a Press Release – a job Only for Journalists
If you are a business owner who want to publicize through the use of press releases, then you will need the services of a journalist. You can certainly attempt to put these together on your won, but the chances of any news service picking them up will be quite small indeed. And here is why:
- A press release has to announce something that is newsworthy, first and foremost. Sending out a press release every time someone in your organization sneezes will not “cut it.” You will be like the little boy who cried “wolf.” Pretty soon, no one will even give your releases a glance.
- Press releases have to exciting. In the announcement of something important, the release has to be written in such a way that readers will be compelled to read it.
- Press releases are informational. They are not used to sell or promote your product or service. If, for example, your small business was able to raise thousands of dollars for a charity by contributing $1 from each sale within a short period of time, then that might be newsworthy.
- There is a pretty standard format for a press release, and a journalist knows this format well and when it can be “tweaked” a bit for a special circumstance.
- Timing of press releases is really important. A journalist will be able to pick exactly the right time.
- A Press release needs a title that will immediately grab attention and “force” a reader to move onto the content.
- Press releases must have quotes and often a compelling anecdote or short story to provide human interest.
Distributing Your Press Release
Where will you submit your press release? Do you know how to do this and which outlets, digital or otherwise, will be the best opportunities to get it run? A journalist will know these things.
Finding an Exceptional Journalist at EssayRepublic.com
By now, you are probably understanding that press releases are not pieces of writing you should do on your own. And yet they should be a part of your marketing strategy and used when appropriate. The copywriting department at Essay Republic has a great team of journalists with years of experience. They create exceptional, engaging copy and can make your press releases attractive to news outlets. Further, they can see to it that those releases also hit all of your social media accounts.
As a business owner, you have specific expertise is your business niche. That niche does not include a lot of copywriting and especially not press releases. While you focus on your business goals and your sales, EssayRepublic.com copywriting department can focus on all of your content marketing needs, including those important press releases – these are the things that spread your brand and bring in more business.
Let Us Help You
Contact us today and let’s talk about your need for press releases, along with other content marketing needs you may have. We have proven experts who get results.