Starts from: $69.95
LinkedIn Bios – Yes, They are Important
No matter what your career or profession; whether you are a teacher, lawyer, engineer, investment counselor, graphic designer, IT specialist, writer, entrepreneur or anything else; you are losing good opportunities if you have no presence on LinkedIn. Here are just a few of the things that LinkedIn offers to career professionals:
- The chance to connect with others in your profession and to network with them.
- Communication with friends and colleagues and, in turn, be linked to all of their professional communities. It is just like a Facebook for career pros.
- The opportunity to join groups both within your niche and related niches, to share ideas and engage in conversation and business discussions
- Many opportunities for job searching when you are considering a career change. LinkedIn has become a major start point for recruiters and hiring managers looking for potential candidates.
- A LinkedIn profile gives a potential employer a “window” into your background and accomplishments. In fact, if you have applied for a position, that potential employer will definite check you out on LinkedIn. If you are not there, it can be a “mark” against you.
A LinkedIn Profile is Almost Like a Resume
A good LinkedIn profile is actually better than a resume. If it is done well, it highlights all of your background and accomplishments – things that you may not have room for on a resume. It allows you to speak to your career objectives; it will provide a list of all of the groups you have joined and your contributions to them. It can provide a link to your website if you are in a career for which a site and portfolio is appropriate. And your actual resume can be a separate document imbedded within that profile.
Good Design and Good Writing
Above all, you need to go beyond the standard profile format that is provided when you join LinkedIn. Adding all of the enhancements will require some professional and expert design and writing. You can certainly read the profiles of others with whom you have connected, but putting your own together may be a challenge.
EssayRepublic.com Can Assume Your Challenge
You do not need to worry about your LinkedIn profile/bio if you use the professionals at Essay Republic. We have a department that specializes in social media profiles for individuals and businesses – a group of designers and writers who have vast experience in crafting creative and compelling profiles for virtually anyone in any career field.
We Create and We Update
We will not stop with just the initial of a stellar LinkedIn profile for you. As your career moves forward, as you experiences more successes and accomplishments, you will want to keep that profile continually updated. We urge you to get back in touch with every 6 months – 1 year, provide us with any new information, and let us create that update for you. This will keep your full profile consistent and professional in nature.
EssayRepublic.com just does LinkedIn profiles better than anyone else. Contact us today for your new or revised profile.