Starts from: $97.95
Resume Editing – When You Need a Remodel, EssayRepublic.com is Here
Whether you are seeking your first career position or are an experienced candidate looking for a new and better position, you will have fashioned a resume. And you are sending out that resume in response to any opportunity that looks promising. Unfortunately, you are not getting calls for interviews, even though you know you have great qualifications for these positions.
The problem is not you – the problem is your resume.
How to Know You Need a Resume Overhaul
- Clue One: You are not getting any “play.” This is the obvious one.
- Clue Two: You have looked at resume templates at a number or resume websites, and yours looks just like the templates they are showing. How many other people do you think are using these templates?
- Clue Three: You are using the same resume for every position for which you are applying
- Clue Four: You have reviewed your resume and you sound pretty boring. Nothing about you or the document itself stands out at all.
How to Get That Overhaul
The first step you need to take is to place an order for a resume edit with EssayRepublic.com. And here is why:
- We don’t just have a few professional resume writers – we have an entire team of pros
- Our team includes designers and writers both. And our writers come from all career fields and, as well, from HR backgrounds in business and industry.
- You will get a main writer from your career field; however, you will also get the benefit of creative designers and of HR professionals who will be able to ensure that you stand out in the pile that is likely to be received.
You certainly can use any number of resume services that you will find on the web. They range from services that let you create your own document using their tools or contracting with someone to craft your document in total. The problem with most of these services, however, is that they do not spend the time with you, asking the right questions. Furthermore, they will not research the organizations to which you are applying and craft unique resumes for each position based upon those organizations. At EssayRepublic.com we do those things.
Resume Screening Has Changed
Most resumes will be submitted digitally. And most companies have a digital canning process that looks for specific keywords and phrases. If a resume does not have the right ones, it is trashed. The pros at Essay Republic review the job posting and access the organization’s website to look for those keywords that will keep you in the running.
Once You Have Survived the Initial Screening
The next key is to stand out among the resumes that have made it through screening. Now a human is looking at them. This is where the design expert comes in. You need a resume that is visually suitable for the type of organization (conservative, semi-conservative, mildly progressive, and fully progressive), and the design must fit. For example, a resume design for a very conservative banking institution will look very different from a resume you might submit to a new software startup. Picture it as the difference between suits and ties and jeans and T-shirts. Your design must reflect the culture of the organization and, at the same time, stand out.
Content will differ too. You will need to emphasize different aspects of your education, work or community service activities dependent upon the position. Your writer will craft the perfect content, using action verbs and focusing on achievements rather than just tasks. And a resume must be grammatically perfect.
You need the team at EssayRepublic.com, and you need them now – place your order, upload your current resume, and we’ll have you ready to go!