Starts from: $14.99
It’s almost over! This is the last section of that thesis, and you are ready to be finished. While the conclusion section may be the shortest one, it is still very important, and you do not want your project sent back for re-write just because your conclusion doesn’t meet an advisor’s or committee member’s expectations.
Points to Include in a Thesis Conclusion
Just like your discussion section, the conclusion should begin with a re-statement of your research question and your hypothesis (you are probably really tired of these re-statements, but this is the last one). From there, you will want to include the following:
- A brief re-statement of the research question answer that you explained in detail in your discussion section, along with a statement that your hypothesis was indeed proved.
- A summary of what your findings have to say relative to the literature that you reviewed in section 2 of your thesis. Do your findings support earlier research? Do they add to earlier research in some way? Do they negate earlier research and, if so, how?
- Explain the limitations of your study, and be honest about it.
- Identify “nuisance factors” that may have impacted your results and how you accounted for them in your analysis and discussion
- Discuss how your research findings are important to your field and how they have influenced you in terms of what you now understand.
- Make recommendations (two-three) for additional research. What new questions might your research have raised? What limitations of your study may provide “fodder” for additional study?
- A definitive statement regarding why it was important to do this research. If you don’t provide this, then why did you, in fact, conduct this study?
EssayRepublic.com Can Help You
There is no reason to agonize over your conclusion. You have done all of the “heavy lifting” on this project, and it is time for it to be concluded submitted, and approved, so that you can walk across that stage and get that degree. There are many mistakes that can be made when composing that conclusion, and our Ph.D. consultants will see to it that they don’t occur your conclusion. They will ensure that your conclusion does not have any of these “fatal” errors.
- Laboring through all of the findings that were already covered in the discussion section
- Introducing any new material – this is a “killer” and will definitely have you re-writing.
- Leaving out any discussion of the limitations. No research study is perfect, and every thesis writer needs to acknowledge that fact.
- Making claims that do not really logically flow from the data and data analysis.
Once you submit your order and your materials, we can have your Ph.D. consultant assigned to you with a few hours. Together, you will collaborate to produce the perfect conclusion for your thesis. There may be several drafts before you are finally satisfied, but that is what we are here for.
You can either place an order or contact our customer support department to discuss what our exact needs are. And the confidential assistance will begin right away.