- Information Collected When Placing Your Order
The information we need you to provide may include:
- Your name, billing address, e-mail and telephone number(s).
- Paper details of the order that you place on our website and information, necessary for order completion.
- Recorded Chat and phone conversations.
- Information That You Provide When Filling In The Application Form
Anyone, who places an order on EssayRepublic.com, submits necessary details in an automatic order form. It includes time of access, type of device and location.
We gather such information in order to implement improvements in our Service that will make it easier to use. We guarantee that this information will not be sold, shared or rented to any third parties.
- The Use Of Collected Information
As mentioned above, our Company never sells, rents or shares the acquired details to any third parties, they are only used in the following cases:
- to provide you with the services that you wish to use;
- for internal record keeping, billing, accounting and market research purposes;
- to respond to any queries, complaints or requests for further information;
- to customize the content and/or layout of the Service;
- to notify you about important changes and alterations to the Service.
If you have an order in progress, our Team will contact you by e-mail or phone to ensure timely delivery and high quality of your paper. It is also possible for our Company to contact you via Application messaging system or e-mail.
Except as set out above, we will not sell, distribute or disclose your Information without your consent, unless in occasions required or permitted by law, such as complying with a subpoena, or similar legal processes.
- User Account And Account Log
If you wish to change your personal information, or if you no longer wish to use our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate any details you provided by contacting our Customer Support Team via email or telephone number indicated on our Contact Us page.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or needed to provide you with our services. We will retain and use your details as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Storage Of Data And Security
Please, keep in mind that the Company can not be held responsible for information available directly to our freelancers. Our company cannot control it or give any guarantees over its future distribution.
The Information you provide us with is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to enter your account. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and not disclosing it to any third parties. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information of our Customers.